Entering Into A Land Agreement
- BC Farmland Lease Workbook (BC Government)
- Checklist of Discussion Points Between Landowner and Land user (LLAF)
- Determining Rental Rates (Vermont New Farmer Project)
- “Exploring Option To Purchase” and “Right of First Refusal” (LLAF)
- Partnership Planning Package (LLAF)
Land Access Guides
- A Guide to Farmland Access Agreements (Community Farms Program)
- Accessing Land for Farming in Ontario (FarmStart)
- Affording OURLAND: Greenhorns Guide to Financial Literacy (The Greenhorns)
- Factsheet on Farm Partnerships (Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Rural Affairs, Ontario)
- Farm Lease Agreements in Metro Vancouver Regional Planning Information Bulletin (Metro Vancouver)
- Land. Liberty. Sunshine. Stamina. A Mini Compendium of resources for beginning farmers on the topic of ﬁnding sustainable land tenure (The Greenhorns)
- Young Agrarians Land Access Guide (Young Agrarians)
What’s a lease?
What do I need to know about leases?
Sample lease agreements
What’s a licence?
What do I need to know about licences?
Sample licence agreements
What’s a MOU?
What do I need to know about MOUs?
Sample MOU agreements